Blue Bubbles – let’s learn swimming by playing, group activities for parents and children from 6 months old to 6 years old.
Every day our children learn something new. The ability to assimilation new things is a natural feature of every child.
Learning to swim is a combination of whole body training, general development activities, and also learning to cooperate with other children and adults. Bożena Wicha, a swimming instructor and a high experienced diver, invites parents and children to learn swimming by playing.
As an instructor she has many years of experience with children in this type of activities. For almost a decade, she was professionally involved.
Learning to swim is above all – fun – says Wicha – but also social, emotional and health development. It is not easy to find something better that soothing water, which positively influences the child’s development, its muscular-skeletal structure and physical fitness.
The activities are ongoing half an hour.
Benefits, especially for infants are:
- strengthening of the muscular system,
- eliminating any muscle tension,
- speeding up the process of crawling and walking.
For the parent, these are the moments only with the child, without telephones or e-mails. Moments, when you can joyfully watch the progress of your kids. And I have heard many times that after these classes the children have calm down and moms finally have a chance to relax for a while 🙂
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR CLASSES?
- Swimsuit for you and your baby
- Diaper for swimming for your baby
- Slippers and towels for a parent and children.
- Cosmetics for yourself and for the child (soap, olive, etc.)
- A diaper for a change.
- Snack after swimming class
- Do not use olives or creams on body of your child before class
- Do not feed your children later than half an hour before class.